PHP Developer / LAMP Developer
***We are only accepting applications from US citizens or those with green cards currently living in the US at this time. ***
Tired of working on boring projects?
Do you have interest in online marketing?
If so, here’s your chance to be part of a stable company that will provide a great professional work environment, interesting work and strong learning and career growth potential!
We have an immediate opening for a full stack LAMP developer to perform 80% back end and 20% front end development for marketing focused websites as well as help maintain our web based software application. This is a Great opportunity for someone with 5+ years of PHP experience looking to progress in their career.
- Code creative solutions for marketing websites and internal web based software
- Collaborate with the existing developers on project scope and approach
- Document functionality in-line and in our documentation database.
- Perform tasks with our InfusionSoft CRM
- Pull reports when needed
- Configuration tasks involving our email delivery system
- Stay organized with our project management system
- Proficiency in LAMP architecture and OOP
- Very strong (5+ years) PHP application development experience
- Strong HTML, CSS, JS skills
- Must be proficient with MySQL databases
- 1 year of experience leveraging the Laravel or similar frameworks
- Apache experience
- Must be very detail oriented and creative
- Command Line Git
- Familiarity with InfusionSoft CRM
- WordPress & Custom WordPress Configuration experience
- Parallels Plesk
- 5+ years of solid PHP coding experience
Please submit your Salary requirements along with your resume to Recruiting@MarkoRubel.com.
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
About Turn-key Systems, Inc.:
This is an EXCITING opportunity for the right individual!
Since 2004, our company has been providing business tools and training to investors. We are passionate about what we do; inspired by the impact it has on our clients and their businesses.
We offer a creative work environment that is professionally satisfying and financially rewarding. Your needs as an individual is our concern, we are a high performance team that enjoys what we do and cares about our co-workers, contractors, as well as the relationships with our media outlets. We bring our great attitudes to work every day and truly enjoy what we do.
We are a small, stable organization with 40+ employees on the path to double our revenue over the next 3-5 years. Our growth is your growth both professionally and financially!